Key design features
The Jobe Yarra 10’6 Inflatable Paddleboard has a bow is a blunted design that offers increased stability to novice paddlers, but at the same time this does detract from glide and flat water performance.
Being shorter, this board is more playful for people looking to paddle shorter distances, maybe play in small waves and just have fun.
The tie downs work well for strapping down a carry bag and then heading off for a little adventure, but don’t use this board for touring as it just won’t have the board speed.
The boards plenty wide enough to give stability and comfort to even the most novice of paddlers and is really good for the bigger paddlers over 100kg.
- Heat bonded technology: more layer quality and safety
- Lightweight X-stitching construction
- Stringer for more stiffness
- Non slip EVA foam deck allows comfortable long term paddling
- 10ft. | 3,04m coiled leash
- Bungee storage net
- Comfortable neoprene handle with paddle holder
- 8″ fin (mount without tools)
- D-ring on tip and tail
- Halkey Roberts valve
- Nose rocker: 9″, Tail rocker: 0″
- Board weight: 8,5kg | 18,7lbs
- Package weight: 14kg | 31lb4
Who is the Jobe Yarra 10'6 Inflatable Paddleboard aimed at?
The Jobe Yarra 10’6 Inflatable Paddleboard would suit beginners through to advanced paddlers who are looking for a quality inflatable stand up paddleboard that looks great too. We test the boards we sell so you’re assured that the Jobe Yarra really is and does what we say. It’s our guarantee!
Once inflated, the Jobe Yarra 10’6 Inflatable Paddleboard is light and stiff due to our Heat Bonded Technology and new X-Stitching Construction.
The multi layered skin and board thickness guarantees great overall stiffness which improves usability.
To make sure the Yarra is super durable we’ve added an extra layer pvc on the rails and center of the board.
The paddle comes with an adjustable glass fibre shaft and a reinforced plastic blade, with inner seals.
The bag is a waterproof rucksack type that works well as storage both on and off the water and unlike some bags it is easy to roll the board and repackage the board.
The package contains
- A board that weighs 9.5kg
- A 3 year warranty which backs up how good this board is
- The very latest technology in drop stitch, which is a big deal for inflatables
- A Drytube Back Pack
- A multi function pump allowing high speed or pressure
- A 3 piece paddle made of fibreglass with a reinforced pvc blade
- A coiled board leash, very important for longer sup boards
- We provide a 1 year warranty on all new products, unless otherwise quoted.
- Jobe and Sandbanks SUP Packages come with a 3 year extended warranty.
- This is based on manufacturing defect and not on wear and tear, misuse or improper use of a product.
- All warranties are handled by us during the first year and direct to manufacturer thereafter.
The Jobe Yarra 10'6 Inflatable Paddleboard Summary
Level of paddler: this board is perfect for total novice to intermediate paddlers, but has a place for any advanced paddler wanting a quality isup in the car.
Disciplines: this is truly an allround isup, and would suit anyone looking for a fun board to grab out the car and just go paddling or something to fit the whole family. It will work for people trying a small bit of surfing, but as with all isups they don’t really give a true feel of surfing. It’s too short to race and not really got the glide to do touring.
Price /Quality ratio: the build quality of these boards is really good and the kit that comes with it is excellent quality. That said, Jobe offer a 3 Year Warranty to back up how they feel about their Yarra isup.
Locations: River – Sea – Lakes