Key design features
The simple design is great to look at but it’s even better to paddle.
A rounded nose gives amazing stability for any paddler jsut starting out or wanting to get the kids involved. It really is a case of anyone can jump on and just start paddling.
- Quad Stringer Technology, 2 stiffening stringers on the top and 2 on the base, giving extreme stiffness
- Lightweight materials
- Non slip EVA foam deck allows comfortable long term paddling
- 8ft straight leash
- Bungee storage net
- Comfortable integrated handle
- 8″ fin (mount without tools)
- Halkey Roberts valve
- Board weight:
- Package weight:
Who is the O'Shea 10'2 QSX aimed at?
The O’Shea 10’2 QSX would suit beginners through to intermediate and family paddlers who are looking for a quality inflatable stand up paddleboard that looks great too. We test the boards we sell so you’re assured that the O’Shea 10’2 QSX really is and does what we say. It’s our guarantee!
Once inflated, the O’Shea 10’2 QSX is light and stiff thanks to the quad stringer technology that has been added which massively improves ride quality.
An added benefit is how easy this kit is to pack down – see video.
The paddle is an aluminium shaft with adjustable length and a reinforced blade.
The bag is a strong and durable multipurpose bit of kit that cna also be used for storing wet wetuits.
The package contains
- A board that weighs 8.5kg
- A 2 year warranty which backs up how good this board is
- The very latest technology in drop stitch, which is a big deal for inflatables
- A quality multi use kit bag
- A multi function pump allowing high speed or pressure
- A 3 piece paddle made of aluminium with a reinforced pvc blade
- A straight leash
- We provide a 1 year warranty on all new products, unless otherwise quoted.
- O’Shea SUP Packages come with a 2 year extended warranty.
- This is based on manufacturing defect and not on wear and tear, misuse or improper use of a product.
- All warranties are handled by us during the first year and direct to manufacturer thereafter.
The o'shea 10'2 qsx Summary
Level of paddler: this board is perfect for total novice to intermediate and family paddlers wanting a quality isup under their feet.
Disciplines: this is truly an allround isup, and would suit anyone looking for a fun board to grab out the car and just go paddling or something to fit the whole family. It’s the board you want to grab fron the car when you hit the beach with the kids and just want to splash and paddle for fun.
Price /Quality ratio: the build quality of these boards is really highand the kit that comes with it is excellent quality. That said, O’Shea offer a 2 Year Warranty to back up how they feel about their QSX isup.
Locations: River – Sea – Lakes