- Innegra and pvc wrap
- Front and back bungee cord.
- Self breathing valve.
- Glass rake back fin
Key design features
The E-Ticket is a board to take you anywhere, anytime. This is your ticket to a fun paddling experience.
This board is based off of the original Blackfish design with a nice wide tail that keeps the outline in the back very parallel for stability and easy glide.
The wide point forward outline in the nose keeps the width underneath and slightly in front of the stance for predictable – easy cruising stability and comfort. The bottom contour is a hybrid-planning hull with the original Blackfish concave in the tail.
Who is the Infinity eTicket aimed at?
The Infinity eTicket is really suited to people wanting a touring and general allround sup for excercise and adventures. The width gives amazing stability but deliver great glide and speed for longer distances. This is a good looking, quality board. It’s our guarantee!
The package contains
- Board, built with Innegra tech construction
- Deckpad and tail kick
- We provide a 1 year warranty on all new products, unless otherwise quoted.
- O’Shea SUP Packages come with a 2 year extended warranty.
- This is based on manufacturing defect and not on wear and tear, misuse or improper use of a product.
- All warranties are handled by us during the first year and direct to manufacturer thereafter.
The infinity eticket Summary
Level of paddler: in any of the sizes, this board is easy to paddle so a beginer to advanced paddler will enjoy this board.
Disciplines: this board can really go the extra mile in many disciplines, be it race, downwind, touring and general all round paddling. With the wide tail and overall shape, it eats up choppy water and
Price /Quality ratio: the build quality of Infinity sups is second to none and whilst being lightweight, this board has a super tough construction that is built to offer up many years of fun on the water.
Locations: River – Sea – Lakes